|Sanhoshin character re-creation|
Look for the latest change down below!
Instructions for getting the right look for your character:
1. Install RM
2. Install Eihei skin textures, this part is important if you want your character to look like mine.
3. Copy the .JSLOT file to yourRM presets folder, which is usually in Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\CharGen\Presets
Copy the .nif and .dds file to your RM CharGen folder, which is usually in Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\CharGen
4. For the eyebrows, they are from "Better Females Eyebrows". Simply google, download, install and choose the right one in RM.
5. After loading the slot file ingame in RM, you will probably have to choose the correct hair. It should be from SGHairpack, not sure though.
1. Use the DH enb that's coming with this rar package. Simply paste everything inside the folder into your Skyrim folder after deleting your previous enb. Ingame, this enb can look pretty bad in certain circumstances outdoors. Test the looks indoors or circumvent that problem by using ELFX, imaginator or tweaking the enbseries.ini. ELFX works best so far.
2. Use Nifskope to edit your body and face meshes to increase the specularity of your character:
"Open the file you want to edit in nifscope and select the body portion of the model. Then expand the model's properties by clicking on the arrow next to the NiTriShape. Next select BSLightingShaderProperty, this will bring up its details near the bottom of the window. Scroll through the details and select Specular Strength. Here you can edit the values of the model." -MrRedAce from LL
I set mine to 6.
3. Make your character use my edited brighter eye texture file. How you do that is up to you. I usually just rename it to the eye texture file my character is currently using, replacing it.
4. Install "Eyebrow Specularity Fix", if you don't want your eyebrows to shine.
NOTE: It has been reported that the (an older one) jslot file will give you bulged cheeks. This happens because it is a conversion of my ECE preset for that character. However, I've installed a "cheek fix" on ECE before exporting the head this time. Tell me in the comments whether "test2" works like intended or not.
Edit, 31.10.16: After importing the preset, Import the head sculpt in the "sculpt tab" in RM. I uploaded it in "Test 3/1.21". Add a mask to the neck to prevent a neck seam before importing the head. And scale the head to approx 1.06 for a better head-body ratio.
|Test 2.rar||4781 downloads||Download|
|Test 3.rar||1898 downloads||Download|
|Pretty sure that 1.3 includes the NIF and DDS files for the head too, so just import them in RM. Also, I won't maintain and update the preset on this site any further. The main download page is on a website I probably shouldn't name, abbreviated with "LL".|
|I'm confused. So which version is latest? Version 1.3 and 1.21 only contain _8_commonTriRaces.slot file which is for ECE, not racemenu. :( Anyway, your character look fantasic. I have to create account just to vote 5 star and say this :XD|